Eating properly has many notable health advantages, which food increase pennis size?
Best Pennis Enlargement Foods
The following penis enlargement foods can all be found quickly (and cheaply) in your nearest supermarket:
- Onions – Research shows that onions are great for creating healthy blood flow circulation throughout the body to the heart. Furthermore, onion consumption helps prevent blood clotting. But what people seldom realize is that onions help not only blood flow to the heart, but also with blood flow to the penis.
- Salmon – Like we touched on in the case with onions, foods that generate a healthy blood flow are proven to help you attain a stiffer erections. Eating salmon is no exception. Rich in Omega 3 and other fatty oils, salmon is great for thinning blood, which in turn helps generate a healthier blood flow.
- Bananas – Good for your heart and for your blood flow, bananas are our #1 recommended food for penis enlargement.
- Broccoli – You probably won’t notice any increases in penis girth or width, but broccoli is a great vegetable for strengthening your pelvic muscles. If you don’t like broccoli, try sweet potatoes, tomatoes, or even carrots.
- Low Fat Yogurt – Natural penis enlargement foods often contain high amounts of lean proteain. Low fat yogurt most certainly fits this criteria.
- Dark Chocolate – Dark chocolate contains flavonol, a phytochemical in a variety of plant-based foods and beverages. But what most people don’t realize is that foods with flavonol, like dark chocolate, are useful for increasing blood flow to the penis. Plus dark chocolate tastes good!
Best Penis Enlargement Vitamins
In addition to consuming our recommended which food increase pennis size, the following penis enlargement vitamins will have a significant effect on your penis.
- Vitamin A – Vitamin A is an antibacterial vitamin that will fight against any infections you encounter. And infections of any kind can hurt any penis enlargement gains you have experienced! Vitamin A can be found in the following foods: Carrots, butternut squash, and sweet potatoes. You can also buy Vitamin A soft-gel supplements on Amazon. We recommend this Vitamin A supplement.
- Vitamin B5 – Vitamin B5 helps improve the recovery speed of your penis post-exercising, which promotes penis enlargement. Vitamin B5 also helps your penis work at peak performance. This penis enlargement vitamin can be found in: Sunflower seeds, bran, liver, and shiitake mushrooms. Vitamin B5 supplements are a simple way to get the penis enlargement results you are looking for as well. We recommend this Vitamin B5 supplement.
- Vitamin C – Crucial for maintaining sexual function, Vitamin C is a vital penis enlargement vitamin. The following penis enlargement food contain Vitamin C: guava, broccoli, and yellow bell pepper. You can also try this Vitamin C supplement.
- Vitamin D – This study done in 2014 by the International Society For Sexual Medicine found that a scientifically significant percentage of Erectile Dysfunction patients have a Vitamin D deficiency and that this condition is more frequent in patients with the arteriogenic etiology. According to the study, having low levels of Vitamin D might increase a man’s risk for Erectile Dysfunction by promoting endothelial dysfunction. That being said, you might want to start taking a daily Vitamin D supplement.
- L-Arginine – L-Arginine is known to help men with erectile dysfunction and is also proven to promote tissue expansion. That being said, L-Arginine is a key penis enlargement vitamin. The following penis enlargement foods contain L-Arginine: Tuna, oats, pine nuts, and beef flank steak. Here is our recommended L-Arginine supplement.
- Gingko Biloba – Gingko biloba, one of the best-selling herbal supplements in the United States and Europe, is useful for promoting strong blood flow throughout your body. If you are having problems with erectile dysfunction, I strongly recommend you test out this Gingko Biloba supplement.
More Penis Enlargement Foods
Here are just a few more which food increase pennis size foods that we recommend:
- Honey – Honey contains high levels of Vitamin B which, as we mentioned earlier, promotes testosterone production.
- Eggs – In addition to providing you with some extra protein, eggs are also beneficial for building penile tissues and controlling hormone levels.
- Garlic – Like onions, garlic is high in allicin, a compound that helps increase blood flow. Garlic also helps protect the heart, which is always a good thing.
- Figs – Figs contain a high amount of amino acids, important organic compounds that boost sexual stamina and libido.
- Lentils – Lentils are a healthy plant source of fiber and protein, but they also contain a healthy dose of arginine in them too – 1.3 grams per cup to be exact. One cup of lentils also contains sixty-three percent of your daily dietary fiber requirement, so that helps too.
- Water – Consuming an adequate amount of water per day can help your flaccid size appear longer and thicker. Furthermore, your penis may appear to hang as opposed to swinging off to the side. Water is also helpful for things like surviving!
- Pumpkin Seeds – Seeds (and nuts) in general are great sources of amino acids (just like figs). I choose to list pumpkin seeds because they are my personal favorite, but any nut or seed will work just fine.